[Frama-c-discuss] How to get the function list from AST?

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] How to get the function list from AST?
  • From: haihaoshen at gmail.com (haihao shen)
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 16:38:44 +0800

Hi,

I have a test to get the function list from a file.

Basically, we could do the following steps "1. Ast.get() 2. traverse globals
and match the GFun".

However, for a file with only function declaration on implementation, we
could not get the function list from the globals. So, how to alleviate this
problem?

/*@
  behavior b1:
     assumes x > y;