Frama-C-discuss mailing list archives
This page gathers the archives of the old Frama-C-discuss archives, that was hosted by Inria's gforge before its demise at the end of 2020. To search for mails newer than September 2020, please visit the page of the new mailing list on Renater.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Frama-c-discuss] New release Why 2.29
- Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] New release Why 2.29
- From: Claude.Marche at inria.fr (Claude Marche)
- Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2011 14:32:54 +0100
A new release of Why, version 2.29, is available in the web site http://why.lri.fr/ This is mainly a release for compatibility of the Jessie plugin with Frama-C Carbon stable, and it is not compatible with earlier versions. Here is the detailed list of changes o [Krakatoa] Documentation: many errors fixed o [Jessie] plugin synchronized with Frama-C Carbon stable o [Why] fixed typing for division in programs o [Why] accepts "lemma" has keyword in input. outputs them accordingly for provers o [Why] Why3 output: avoids Why3 keywords o [Why] improved Gappa output - Claude -- Claude March? | tel: +33 1 72 92 59 69 INRIA Saclay - ?le-de-France | mobile: +33 6 33 14 57 93 Parc Orsay Universit? | fax: +33 1 74 85 42 29 4, rue Jacques Monod - B?timent N | http://www.lri.fr/~marche/ F-91893 ORSAY Cedex |
- Prev by Date: [Frama-c-discuss] Talk by Wolfram Schulte at Digiteo Seminar, March 18, 2011
- Next by Date: [Frama-c-discuss] Jessie: Timeout for Simplify broken?
- Previous by thread: [Frama-c-discuss] Talk by Wolfram Schulte at Digiteo Seminar, March 18, 2011
- Next by thread: [Frama-c-discuss] Jessie: Timeout for Simplify broken?