[Frama-c-discuss] problem with Frama-c-gui

On 03/03/2011 17:27, SENE, Sali wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I installed Frama-C Beryllium-20090902 using the Debian packages in
> Ubuntu, analysis with frama-c -val work  but when I try frama-c-gui
> -val, I get this error: (frama-c-gui:17163) : lablgtk-critical**:
> GSourceFunc: callback raised an exception.

I didn't see this error while using those packages. Out of curiosity,
which version of Ubuntu do you use?

> I would like to install the new version Frama-c Carbon but I can't find
> it in the Debian packages.

That's expected. I didn't find time to update Frama-c's Debian package
yet. It's planned for next week.

And as Jens already pointed out, Boron release and packages are far better
than the ones provided for Beryllium. Sorry if my answer isn't more helpful.

Regards,

--
Mehdi Dogguy ???? ?????
http://dogguy.org/