[Frama-c-discuss] problem with Frama-c-gui

Hi
I use ubuntu10.04 on linux 11.1. It is a recent version but I don't find the Boron packages on it.
So I'm trying to compile the Carbone packages but I got some errors like: cannot remove src/lib/printexc_common_interface.ml: operation not permitted

I caught the exception with this command line: frama-c-gui-val tests/test/adcpm.c
But the command line without the gui: frama-c -val tests/test/adcpm.c , work