Frama-C-discuss mailing list archives
This page gathers the archives of the old Frama-C-discuss archives, that was hosted by Inria's gforge before its demise at the end of 2020. To search for mails newer than September 2020, please visit the page of the new mailing list on Renater.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Frama-c-discuss] Slicing + proof ?
- Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Slicing + proof ?
- From: Claude.Marche at inria.fr (Claude Marche)
- Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 16:58:33 +0200
Dear Frama-C users, I'm looking for references to successful experiments combining slicing and then proof, using jessie for example. I've been also told of such successful experiments combining slicing and then the fluctuat tool, done by Airbus and/or Dassault Aviation. Are there any public reference reporting on such experiments? Thanks in advance for your enlightenments, - claude -- Claude March? | tel: +33 1 72 92 59 69 INRIA Saclay - ?le-de-France | mobile: +33 6 33 14 57 93 Parc Orsay Universit? | fax: +33 1 74 85 42 29 4, rue Jacques Monod - B?timent N | http://www.lri.fr/~marche/ F-91893 ORSAY Cedex |
- Prev by Date: [Frama-c-discuss] Help, how to use Frama-C to scan linux kernel?
- Next by Date: [Frama-c-discuss] Help, how to use Frama-C to scan linux kernel?
- Previous by thread: [Frama-c-discuss] Help, how to use Frama-C to scan linux kernel?