[Frama-c-discuss] Help, how to use Frama-C to scan linux kernel?

Hi,
Le 30/03/2011 10:53, Zhao, Passion a ?crit :
> But to scan more complicate project, it is still difficult to pass long file
> list and various compiler parameters to -cpp-command.
> Can we base on the default building to generate the pre-processed files for
> frama-c?
> And is there any method to feed these pre-processed files to frama-c to
> analysis?
> I believe if there is such generic method, we can use frama-c to scan any
> complicate project easily.
> Any suggestions? Thanks.

As you seem to be using the gcc compiler with standard autotools for
your project, you may try to recompile your project with the
"-save-temps' option of gcc.

  ./configure CC="gcc -save-temps" && make

will generate a bunch a .i files for each .c file.
These files can be passed directly on frama-c's command line without
passing any cpp-command.

Hope this helps,
--
| Benjamin Monate         | mailto:benjamin.monate at cea.fr     |
| Head of Software Safety Lab.  CEA-LIST/DRT/DILS/LSL         |