[Frama-c-discuss] Value analysis : How to use the value analysis plugin from another one ?

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Value analysis : How to use the value analysis plugin from another one ?
  • From: florent.garnier at gmail.com (florent garnier)
  • Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 15:44:01 +0200

Hi,
 Maxime Gaudin and I are currently developing a Frama-c plugin,
which aims to generate some abstraction of C functions. We would
like to call the value analysis plugin from ours, in order to have
some information about the ranges of some variables at some given
location.

We tried to use the Db.Value.access function, just like presented in the
Chapter
3 of the value analysis manual, as well as others. Unfortunately we
got stuck at the compilation stage, he we have some difficulties to
find out the proper way to do it.

Does somebody have some examples that show how to call the value analysis
plugin from another one ?

Thanks in advance,
 Florent and Maxime.