[Frama-c-discuss] Usage of the WP plugin with standard lib

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Usage of the WP plugin with standard lib
  • From: dmentre at linux-france.org (David MENTRE)
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 17:30:23 +0200

Hello Pascal,

2011/5/24 Pascal Cuoq <pascal.cuoq at gmail.com>:
> I should point out that the substitution standard headers
> provided with Frama-C have received very little testing, as you
> have noticed already.

I am probably not the first one to fall in that trap. As others, I
assumed headers provided in libc/ directory of Frama-C could be used
without any further question.

I have no issue that is not the case, however a prominent
LIBC_VALIDITY.txt file or similar telling which headers are safe for
use with Frama-C (if any) would be useful.

Best regards,
david