[Frama-c-discuss] Code doesn't verify anymore with new Frama-C/Jessie release

Hi,

 From your message, I guess you mean that you are using the Why3 backend
(since Vampire is not available in Why 2.30)

First of all, you may want to check that your proofs still work with the
former Why 2.30 back-end, using frama-c -jessie -jessie-atp=gui

Second, when using Why3 backend, that's true that VCs are slightly
different, but the most important thing
is that they are not automatically split into pieces when they are
conjunctions. So, when a VC is not proved, the first thing to try is the
"split" button of why3 ide.
See both jessie manual ("tutorial" part,
http://krakatoa.lri.fr/jessie.html#htoc5) and Why3 manual
(https://gforge.inria.fr/docman/view.php/2990/7635/manual.pdf,
Section 1.2)

If you did all that already, then further investigation is needed. I'll
be happy to help but I need more details: input source if possible, and
which VC you can't prove.

Regards,

- Claude

Le 03/11/2011 09:42, Boris Hollas a ?crit :