Frama-C-discuss mailing list archives
This page gathers the archives of the old Frama-C-discuss archives, that was hosted by Inria's gforge before its demise at the end of 2020. To search for mails newer than September 2020, please visit the page of the new mailing list on Renater.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Frama-c-discuss] using ptests
- Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] using ptests
- From: virgile.prevosto at cea.fr (Virgile Prevosto)
- Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2011 17:21:26 +0200
- In-reply-to: <569C6D7D26484241A530B87F45ADE1F87DD58E@AOFRWMBXRSC004.resources.atosorigin.local>
- References: <569C6D7D26484241A530B87F45ADE1F87DD4FE@AOFRWMBXRSC004.resources.atosorigin.local> <4E8C67E1.email@example.com> <569C6D7D26484241A530B87F45ADE1F87DD58E@AOFRWMBXRSC004.resources.atosorigin.local>
On 05/10/2011 17:00, DUPRAT Stephane wrote: >> Yes, FILTER will be applied to the main command stdout and stderr. The >> command should read from stdin and output its result on stdout. > And what about a file (not stdout nor stderr) produced by a frama-c run that we want to postprocess ? > Well, I'm afraid there's nothing in ptests for that. In addition, if it's not on stdout or stderr, it doesn't exist as far as ptests is concerned, The only exceptions are the log files of EXECNOW, but then it's up to the command of EXECNOW to filter its output as needed. Best regards, -- E tutto per oggi, a la prossima volta Virgile
- Prev by Date: [Frama-c-discuss] using ptests
- Next by Date: [Frama-c-discuss] How to use a predicate with OCaml code but not by hand?
- Previous by thread: [Frama-c-discuss] using ptests
- Next by thread: [Frama-c-discuss] How to use a predicate with OCaml code but not by hand?