[Frama-c-discuss] Dynamic Plugin Enabled in Linux but Failed in Windows

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Dynamic Plugin Enabled in Linux but Failed in Windows
  • From: haihaoshen at gmail.com (haihao shen)
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 21:43:20 +0800

Hi,

Sorry that I made a mistake. I tried adding prefix and actually it did no
work.
Here is the information after I added prefix:

$ frama-c.byte -print-plugin-path
/usr/local/lib/frama-c/plugins

$ ls `frama-c.byte -print-plugin-path `
Aorai.cmi  Aorai.cmxs  MyPlugin.cmxs             Security_slicing.cmo   gui
Aorai.cmo  MyPlugin.cmo    Security_slicing.cmi  Security_slicing.cmxs

$ frama-c.byte -help
Usage: C:\MinGW\msys\1.0\local\bin\
frama-c.byte.exe [options and files...]
`C:\MinGW\msys\1.0\local\bin\frama-c.byte.exe -kernel-help' provides a
descripti
on of the general options of frama-c

***** LIST OF AVAILABLE PLUG-INS

dominators          Compute dominators and postdominators of statements;
                    use -dominators-help for specific options.
from analysis       functional dependencies;
                    use -from-help for specific options.
impact              impact analysis (experimental);
                    use -impact-help for specific options.
inout               operational, imperative and all kinds of
                    inputs/outputs;
                    use -inout-help for specific options.
metrics             syntactic metrics;
                    use -metrics-help for specific options.
occurrence          automatically computes where variables are used;
                    use -occurrence-help for specific options.
pdg                 Program Dependence Graph;
                    use -pdg-help for specific options.
postdominators      computing postdominators of statements;
                    use -postdominators-help for specific options.
report              Properties Status Report (experimental);
                    use -report-help for specific options.
rte annotation      generates annotations for runtime error checking and
                    preconditions at call sites;
                    use -rte-help for specific options.
scope               data dependencies higher level functions;
                    use -scope-help for specific options.
semantic callgraph  semantic stratified callgraph;
                    use -scg-help for specific options.
semantic constant folding  propagates constants semantically;
                    use -scf-help for specific options.
slicing             code slicer;
                    use -slicing-help for specific options.
sparecode           code cleaner;
                    use -sparecode-help for specific options.
syntactic callgraph  syntactic stratified callgraph;
                    use -cg-help for specific options.
users               function callees;
                    use -users-help for specific options.
value analysis      automatically computes variation domains for the
                    variables of the program;
                    use -value-help for specific options.

I am wondering whether you know the reasons. Thanks in advance!

Best,
Haihao