[Frama-c-discuss] [frama-c] def information of statement which contain a pointer value

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] [frama-c] def information of statement which contain a pointer value
  • From: abiao.yang at gmail.com (Yang)
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 17:16:23 +0800

Thanks so much for your timely reply.
Yeah, only those values x and y point-to are reassigned.
I want to obtain the out parameters of a function. In this function, x and
y are out parameters, x and y are pointers and the argument values x and y
point-to also reassigned in the function body.

Because x and y are not treated as def values. I don't know how to
automatically identify which parameter is out parameter in a function.

Any other solutions to this problem?

Best regards,

Ben