[Frama-c-discuss] Frama-c in minGW, window _ fatal error

Hi Nguy?n,

I have done the procedure I described twice, and everything ran smoothly
for me, so I do not know specifically what the trouble may be, I am afraid.
On which OS version are you working? I have tested on MS Windows XP SP3.

It seems like that either your Ocaml installation is not correct, or the
Ocaml libraries are not found by ./configure.

Here is a wild guess: check the system environment variable OCAMLLIB. It
indicates where to find the installed Ocaml libraries and should point to
C:\Program\Ocaml\lib (or wherever you installed Ocaml). Normally the Ocaml
installer should have set this variable for you, but please check that.

Greetings,
Sylvain

PS: Alternatively, you may try the pre-compiled version Stephane Duprat has
published. Mr Duprat works for ATOS, which officially offers support for
Frama-C, so these binary deliverable can be trusted.