Frama-C-discuss mailing list archives
This page gathers the archives of the old Frama-C-discuss archives, that was hosted by Inria's gforge before its demise at the end of 2020. To search for mails newer than September 2020, please visit the page of the new mailing list on Renater.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Frama-c-discuss] Jessie and malloc wrappers
- Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Jessie and malloc wrappers
- From: pip88nl at gmail.com (Pippijn van Steenhoven)
- Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 22:45:19 +0100
- In-reply-to: <20120124051849.GB4442@xinutec.org>
- References: <20120124051849.GB4442@xinutec.org>
On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 06:18:49AM +0100, Pippijn van Steenhoven wrote: > In my project, I'm using a wrapper for malloc that stores the allocation > size before the returned pointer. Is there a way to tell Jessie that the > pointer returned by this function is of the same type as the variable it > is assigned to? Is there no way to do this? Should I just have an opaque 'T *T_alloc()' for every type T that I want to allocate? Best regards, Pippijn van Steenhoven -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: application/pgp-signature Size: 198 bytes Desc: Digital signature URL: <http://lists.gforge.inria.fr/pipermail/frama-c-discuss/attachments/20120215/fe425d1e/attachment.pgp>
- Prev by Date: [Frama-c-discuss] Nitrogen/Jessie crashes
- Next by Date: [Frama-c-discuss] How to get the "VALID" results with dynamically calling wp?
- Previous by thread: [Frama-c-discuss] Nitrogen/Jessie crashes
- Next by thread: [Frama-c-discuss] [ACSL] proposition finale comme définition de "allocates"