[Frama-c-discuss] -users and -calldeps during value analysis

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] -users and -calldeps during value analysis
  • From: anne.pacalet at free.fr (Anne Pacalet)
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 17:03:11 +0100

Dear all,

I try to have a way to "do something" in order that when my plug-in
needs value analysis, it runs it with -users and -calldeps so that
I will not have to do it 2 or 3 times. I tried to set :
   From_parameters.ForceCallDeps
but it seems to be unreachable. I cannot use the command line since
I don't always need to call the value analysis, but when I need it,
I would like to have the greater precision with only one analysis.

Do you think this is possible (in Nitrogen version) ?

Thank you very much.
--
Anne.