[Frama-c-discuss] Frama-c_stdlib error

Hi,

Messages caused from C parsing errors is clearly something which could
be improved.

If I am not mistaken, Frama-C is not intended to be used with the
includes provided by the compiler,
but provide its own set of standard includes, with function contracts.
Furthermore Frama-C is yet really mature for applications relying on
the standard libc.
It is currently mainly used for stand-alone applications.
It is not to say that it _could not_ do it, rather than the
implementation of the standard header has not yet been well tested (so
say the Frama-C developers themselves).

Which compiler are you currently using?
Could you please put copy/paste the relevant extract from your stdlib.h?

Greetings,
Sylvain