Frama-C-discuss mailing list archives
This page gathers the archives of the old Frama-C-discuss archives, that was hosted by Inria's gforge before its demise at the end of 2020. To search for mails newer than September 2020, please visit the page of the new mailing list on Renater.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Frama-c-discuss] Problems with Frama-C libc
- Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Problems with Frama-C libc
- From: anne.pacalet at free.fr (Anne Pacalet)
- Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 11:29:06 +0100
- In-reply-to: <4F169DAE.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <4F1693C8.email@example.com> <CAOH62JjQmMDK0CKoWn3zmu-ULr9XP-63TmEEKjdZVRTJH8e2kg@mail.gmail.com> <4F169DAE.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hello Virgile, Le 18/01/2012 11:23, Virgile Prevosto wrote : > For Value Analysis, you > might have better luck by adding on the command line the corresponding > .c implementations. In particular, with the string.c implementation: > frama-c-gui -cpp-extra-args="-I`frama-c -print-path`/libc" -val file.c > `frama-c -print-path`/libc/string.c > > the call to printf is not seen as dead. Great: it works ! Thank you very much for that. -- Anne.