[Frama-c-discuss] Using generated globals in the source code

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Using generated globals in the source code
  • From: hollas at informatik.htw-dresden.de (Boris Hollas)
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 08:18:31 +0200

Hello,

my plugin inserts globals into the AST using an inplace-vistor and
Cil.ChangeDoChildrenPost in vglob_aux. I want these globals to be
accessible to the user in the source code. For example, if the global is
inserted in loc1, I want the user to be able to use this global in loc2
if loc1 < loc2. Right now, Frama-C reports an error at loc2 because the
global is yet undefined at parse time. Is there a way to defer parsing
loc2 until loc1 has been parsed and the global been inserted?
Boris