[Frama-c-discuss] Dynamic Plugin Enabled in Linux but Failed in Windows

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Dynamic Plugin Enabled in Linux but Failed in Windows
  • From: virgile.prevosto at m4x.org (Virgile Prevosto)
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 14:36:09 +0200

Hello,

Le ven. 27 juil. 2012 08:59:11 CEST,
haihao shen <haihaoshen at gmail.com> a ?crit :

> $ ls `frama-c.byte -print-plugin-path `
> Aorai.cmi  Aorai.cmxs  MyPlugin.cmxs
> Security_slicing.cmo   gui Aorai.cmo  MyPlugin.cmo
> Security_slicing.cmi  Security_slicing.cmxs
>
> $ frama-c.byte -help
> ***** LIST OF AVAILABLE PLUG-INS

[...]
> I found the plugin exists in /usr/local/lib/frama-c/plugins, but not
> exists in help info.

If you look at the list of plug-ins, you can notice that Aorai and
Security_slicing are missing too. My guess is thus that dynamic loading
silently fails for some reason. You might have more information with
-debug 1 and/or -verbose 2, and try to force frama-c to load MyPlugin
with -load-module /usr/local/lib/frama-c/plugins/MyPlugin

Sorry if this is not that helpful, but I don't have a windows
installation at hand to investigate further.

E tutto per oggi, a la prossima volta.
Virgile