[Frama-c-discuss] Floating point computations with WP and Jessie

Hello Boris,

You do not say which provers you tried...

I tried your code with Frama-C Nitrogen + Jessie 2.30 + Why3 0.72 (just
with frama-c -jessie <file.c>) and I am able to prove every VCs using
Alt-Ergo/CVC3 and or /Z3. I attached the HTML report produced using
why3session.

Hope this helps,

- Claude

Le 11/06/2012 13:07, Boris Hollas a ?crit :

--
Claude March?                          | tel: +33 1 72 92 59 69
INRIA Saclay - ?le-de-France           |