Frama-C-discuss mailing list archives
This page gathers the archives of the old Frama-C-discuss archives, that was hosted by Inria's gforge before its demise at the end of 2020. To search for mails newer than September 2020, please visit the page of the new mailing list on Renater.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Frama-c-discuss] Predicate application
- Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Predicate application
- From: hollas at informatik.htw-dresden.de (Boris Hollas)
- Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 18:59:28 +0200
- In-reply-to: <CA+yPOVjb68uG7HF_0SLYEJqu+COQqqiow2on=GEC=LhOD1Lojg@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <email@example.com> <CA+yPOVjb68uG7HF_0SLYEJqu+COQqqiow2on=GEC=LhOD1Lojg@mail.gmail.com>
Hello Virgile, > This is indeed use for label binders. More precisely, it is an > association list from label parameters (as appearing in the I see. Maybe someone can add an ocamldoc comment that an association list of labels is used. -- Best regards, Boris
- Prev by Date: [Frama-c-discuss] alt-ergo silently ignored / any idea?
- Previous by thread: [Frama-c-discuss] Predicate application