[Frama-c-discuss] Jessie plugin

Actually, the structure of the code is the follow:

float beta[4];   // global variable

ComputeValue ()
{
 beta[0]= value x;
 beta[1]= value y;

       limiValue(&beta[0],&beta[1]);
}

If I understood the comment, the variable is the same (array Beta).
But when I look at  the function limitValue I have two pointers distinct.
I couldn?t understand why my behavior specification is invalid.
What should I do?
What is the correct specification for my function?

Thanks,
Rovedy