[Frama-c-discuss] Unsupported extension : Length of array size is zero.

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Unsupported extension : Length of array size is zero.
  • From: abiao.yang at gmail.com (Yang)
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 12:36:51 +0800

I just carefully read this paper you provided.
In that paper, they only analysis five critical hypercalls out of the XEN
kernel to see is there any problems in them. They wrote a function to call
that five hypercalls.

But what i need is to analysis all the functions in Linux-kernel.

In addition, the problem I met is unsupported extension in Frama-c ,
"Length of array size is zero".

Thank you all the time.

Ben