Frama-C-discuss mailing list archives
This page gathers the archives of the old Frama-C-discuss archives, that was hosted by Inria's gforge before its demise at the end of 2020. To search for mails newer than September 2020, please visit the page of the new mailing list on Renater.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Frama-c-discuss] Unsupported extension : Length of array size is zero.
- Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Unsupported extension : Length of array size is zero.
- From: abiao.yang at gmail.com (Yang)
- Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 12:36:51 +0800
I just carefully read this paper you provided. In that paper, they only analysis five critical hypercalls out of the XEN kernel to see is there any problems in them. They wrote a function to call that five hypercalls. But what i need is to analysis all the functions in Linux-kernel. In addition, the problem I met is unsupported extension in Frama-c , "Length of array size is zero". Thank you all the time. Ben -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <http://lists.gforge.inria.fr/pipermail/frama-c-discuss/attachments/20121017/8ef379fe/attachment.html>
- Prev by Date: [Frama-c-discuss] value analysis and system calls
- Next by Date: [Frama-c-discuss] using logic type for struct with Frama-C Oxygen
- Previous by thread: [Frama-c-discuss] Unsupported extension : Length of array size is zero.
- Next by thread: [Frama-c-discuss] Is there any method not to initalize all global variables while doing value analysis?