[Frama-c-discuss] wp vs. jessie?

Dear Stephen,

I'm happy to learn that you are using Frama-C/Jessie for teaching, I did
not know before. From your web page, I guess it in your course CISC
475/675? Is there any public web page where one can access to the
exercises you give to students?

I'm asking that because I'm trying to record existing use of Jessie/Why3
in teaching, and I'd like to encourage people to share the exercises
they invent. (see http://why3.lri.fr/, section "Other Student Lectures
using Why3", and I'd like to improve it)

Regarding your original question: for sure WP is newer and still
evolves, whereas Jessie is mainly just maintained for the existing users
(in teaching in particular!). They have different features and I don't
think one is definitely better than the other, it depends on the kind of
program you consider, and also the kind of property. I'd like to
encourage you to test the examples you use for teaching with the WP
plugin, an report to us about your experiments.

- Claude

Le 29/08/2013 18:26, Stephen Siegel a ?crit :