[Frama-c-discuss] How to write assign for void* type argument of a function

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] How to write assign for void* type argument of a function
  • From: abiao.yang at gmail.com (David Yang)
  • Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2013 15:54:29 +0000

Dear all,

While there has a void pointer argument in function, I found I could
not write assign for these arguments.

e.g.

/*@ assigns *data; */
int f(void * data);

while using frama-c to handle it, the following errors emit:

"user error: expecting a non-void pointer in annotation."

How to write assigns for such kind of argument in order to specify the
side effect of function f?

I can't find any related content in the ACSL document.

Any suggestion is welcomed . Thanks.

All the best.

-david