[Frama-c-discuss] how to modify stmt in AST by using a visitor

Dear Guillaume Petiot,

Thank you so much. It helps a lot.

I am sorry for any inconvenience for not carefully enough.

I can do that now by adding this code, similar with using "-then-on".
Project.set_current prj;

Additionally, whether could I achieve this by using the copy visitor?

Thanks.
Best wishes,
-david