[Frama-c-discuss] RE : [wp] type conversion check is less strict than Jessie?

Hi,
   Thanks for the hints!
   The version I am using is Fluorine-20130401, WP 0.7.

The wp help manual shows:

-wp-model <model+...>  Memory model selection. Available selectors:
                    * 'Hoare' logic variables only
                    * 'Typed' typed pointers only
                    * '+nocast' no pointer cast
                    * '+cast' unsafe pointer casts
                    * '+raw' no logic variable
                    * '+ref' by-reference-style pointers detection
                    * '+nat/+cint' natural or machine integers arithmetics
                    * '+real/+float' real or IEEE floatting point arithmetics

If I understood it correctly, those are the options. But I am not clear about the difference between +cast and +nocast?
  Moreover, is the model to be configured in command line this way :
  $ frama-c -wp  wp-model Typed+nocast file.c

   thanks

xiao-lei