[Frama-c-discuss] New Version of "ACSL by Example" for Frama-C Fluorine

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] New Version of "ACSL by Example" for Frama-C Fluorine
  • From: jens.gerlach at fokus.fraunhofer.de (Gerlach, Jens)
  • Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2013 09:50:16 +0000

Dear Frama-C users,

the Verification Group at Fraunhofer FOKUS is pleased to announce a new release of? ACSL by Example?.
We hope that this collections of ACSL specifications (including loop annotations)
will help you to become a proficient user of Frama-C.

You can download it from

	http://www.fokus.fraunhofer.de/en/sqc/forschungsthemen/verifikation/index.html

or directly through

	http://www.fokus.fraunhofer.de/de/sqc/_download_sqc/ACSL-by-Example.pdf

We would like to thank the Frama-C team at CEA LIST for their support.

Regards

Jens Gerlach