[Frama-c-discuss] New Frama-C version: Fluorine

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] New Frama-C version: Fluorine
  • From: cristiano.sousa126 at gmail.com (Cristiano Sousa)
  • Date: Sat, 4 May 2013 18:07:16 +0100

Hi,

I'm having a odd problem with proving a simple contract with the WP plugin.
I'm forced to insert the assertions HELPER and HELPER2 in order to
discharge all POs, when in the Oxygen release I didn't need this kind of
assertions. Without HELPER, BOUND cannot be proved and without HELPER2 the
post condition cannot be proved. Note: the rest of the assertions were
inserted to help me pinpoint the problem.

http://pastebin.com/p5AdPN2n

Also, in the previous release of frama-c there was a problem with cvc3
processes not being killed. This problem now happens more ofter but i'm
guessing this is a problem related to why and not frama-c.

Thanks!