Frama-C-discuss mailing list archives
This page gathers the archives of the old Frama-C-discuss archives, that was hosted by Inria's gforge before its demise at the end of 2020. To search for mails newer than September 2020, please visit the page of the new mailing list on Renater.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Frama-c-discuss] Plug-in E-ACSL 0.2 is available
- Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Plug-in E-ACSL 0.2 is available
- From: Julien.Signoles at cea.fr (Julien Signoles)
- Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 16:48:19 +0200
Hello, I'm glad to announce a new release of the Frama-C plug-in E-ACSL: http://frama-c.com/download/e-acsl/e-acsl-0.2.tar.gz It is compatible with the recent Frama-C Fluorine (both Fluorine-20130401 and Fluorine-20130501). This plug-in takes as input an annotated C program and returns the same program in which annotations have been converted into C code for runtime assertion checking: this code fails at runtime whenever an annotation is violated. Have a look at the new user manual for additional information: http://frama-c.com/download/e-acsl/e-acsl-manual.pdf Since version 0.1, the main changes are: * support of memory-related constructs like \valid and \initialized * prevent runtime errors in annotations * use GMP only when required (almost never in practice). Enjoy this plug-in and do not hesitate to report your feedback. Best regards, Julien Signoles -- Researcher-engineer CEA LIST, Software Safety Labs tel:(+33)1.69.08.00.18 fax:(+33)1.69.08.83.95 Julien.Signoles at cea.fr
- Prev by Date: [Frama-c-discuss] Set global variables uninitialized at Value analysis start
- Next by Date: [Frama-c-discuss] Set global variables uninitialized at Value analysis start
- Previous by thread: [Frama-c-discuss] Question about assigns-clauses and calling function
- Next by thread: [Frama-c-discuss] Frama-C web interface?