[Frama-c-discuss] How to proceed value analysis results

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] How to proceed value analysis results
  • From: phunghuuphu at gmail.com (Phu H. Phung)
  • Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 17:31:41 -0500

Hello,

I'm exploring value analysis API to display its results. For the first try, I just want to show as in the GUI the value before and after a statement.
I called the API as:
let before = Db.Value.Table.find stmt in
let after = Db.Value.AfterTable.find stmt in
?
Could you please guide me how to display the value of before,after using e.g. Format.fprintf?
I tried to trace the value analysis GUI source code and tried to out by several alternatives but it is quite not trivial.

As I am a newbie in Frama-C, I would highly appreciate your help.

Thanks a lot!
Phu