[Frama-c-discuss] Announce: simple concurrency analysis plugin

Dear Boris,

Many thanks for your kind words. I'm glad that you were able to use the
plugin without any trouble.

I've added it to the wiki page as you suggested.

We also welcome contributions to the source code -- the easiest way is to
clone the project on Bitbucket, make your changes, and then submit a pull
request. There is an issue tracker for the project, also on Bitbucket.

    Dan.