[Frama-c-discuss] Assignments proof

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Assignments proof
  • From: rovedy at ig.com.br (Rovedy Aparecida Busquim e Silva)
  • Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 10:08:31 -0300

Hi,

We are trying to prove if the assignments of variables Ang1 and Ang2[] are
correct.

We are using the ensure clause below for proving these assignments.
For the  Ang1, we have gotten the proved VC  using the Gappa prover.

However, for the  Ang2 array the two Vcs were not proved.

What is the problem? Is not possible to handle this kind of annotation with
array?

The source code and the screen shot are attached.
We are using the Carbon version.

Best regards,
Luciana, Nanci, Rovedy

#define ANGLE   3.490659e-2