[Frama-c-discuss] [Jessie] loop invariant

Hi,

We have run the example as suggested by Claude
(http://proval.lri.fr/gallery/ScalarProduct.en.html).

We used the example annotations in our code (attached) and the all VCs
were proved.

However, we have some doubts:

1. We have used the lemma bound_int_to_real but we did not understand
how it works.
Why the define NMAXR is used?

2. The variable j used in the loop was global in the legacy source
code. However, the loop invariant  was not proved (loop invariant
\abs(p - sum(x,j)) <= j * BOUND).
  We changed the variable j to local and the loop invariant was proved.
  Does not the loop invariant work with global variable?

Best regards,
Nanci, Luciana e Rovedy