Frama-C-discuss mailing list archives
This page gathers the archives of the old Frama-C-discuss archives, that was hosted by Inria's gforge before its demise at the end of 2020. To search for mails newer than September 2020, please visit the page of the new mailing list on Renater.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Frama-c-discuss] How to obtain a base variable's original variable?
- Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] How to obtain a base variable's original variable?
- From: abiao.yang at gmail.com (David Yang)
- Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 18:35:43 +0800
> > This information does not currently exist programatically. A slight > modification of the file src/value/initial_state.ml should do the > trick, if you feel motivated; as a bonus point, you would obtain a > full l-value, and not just the base variable. Alternatively, you can > have a look at the field vdescr of the varinfo underlying the base. > This should be easier to parse than the name of the base. Dear Boris, Thank you very much for your suggestion. I choose to use the field vdescr in the base varinfo. By regular expression matching, this problem ca be solved. Thanks again. Best regards, David -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <http://lists.gforge.inria.fr/pipermail/frama-c-discuss/attachments/20130914/3f276e7f/attachment.html>
- Prev by Date: [Frama-c-discuss] [Jessie] loop invariant
- Next by Date: [Frama-c-discuss] "Re: How to ignore Incompatible declarations without emitting errors?"
- Previous by thread: [Frama-c-discuss] Shouldn't Frama-C assume main's arguments are valid?
- Next by thread: [Frama-c-discuss] Whether could I know in advance it would have errors before adding a file (Kernel.Files.add)?