Frama-C-discuss mailing list archives
This page gathers the archives of the old Frama-C-discuss archives, that was hosted by Inria's gforge before its demise at the end of 2020. To search for mails newer than September 2020, please visit the page of the new mailing list on Renater.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Frama-c-discuss] Open position on formal methods at Mitsubishi Electric R&D Centre Europe
- Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Open position on formal methods at Mitsubishi Electric R&D Centre Europe
- From: dmentre at linux-france.org (David MENTRE)
- Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 17:53:48 +0200
Hello, My research laboratory, Mitsubishi Electric R&D Centre Europen, opened a permanent researcher position (French "CDI"). A significant part of the research work is going to be on formal methods in an industrial context: Opened position for an Advanced Software Research Engineer http://www.fr.mitsubishielectric-rce.eu/xindex.php?id=85 This position is not strictly related to Coq, Frama-C, SPARK, Why3 or B tools but we are looking for people having a strong background in such kind of tools and theories behind them. Feel free to forward this announcement to other relevant mailing lists (Isabelle, Agda, ...): I don't know or follow all the communities. If you have questions or remarks, you can ask them directly to me. Sincerely yours, D. Mentr?
- Prev by Date: [Frama-c-discuss] why-2.34 compile problem
- Next by Date: [Frama-c-discuss] invitation to STRESS - October 3 - 7, Corfu, Greece
- Previous by thread: [Frama-c-discuss] why-2.34 compile problem
- Next by thread: [Frama-c-discuss] invitation to STRESS - October 3 - 7, Corfu, Greece