[Frama-c-discuss] installing Frama-C/Why/Jessie

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] installing Frama-C/Why/Jessie
  • From: siegel at udel.edu (Stephen Siegel)
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 17:18:41 -0400

Hi, I?m trying to install Frama-C/Why/Jessie but some things seem to have changed since the last time I did it (a year ago).  I am in Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, 64bit) and am using opam.  Last year this worked:

opam switch 4.00.1
opam install frama-c
opam install why
opam install why3

Installing frama-c works fine and gives the latest version.

But things go wrong when installing why.  It starts by downgrading frama-c to 20130601, then there?s an error when building coq.8.4pl4 (a tex problem: can?t find file ecrm1095).

Before I go into it further I was just wondering if anyone has any advice.  Is this still the best way to get Frama-C up and running with the Jessie Plugin and the Why3 GUI?

Thanks,
Steve