[Frama-c-discuss] Jessie and why3

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Jessie and why3
  • From: Claude.Marche at inria.fr (Claude Marché)
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 10:55:00 +0200

= short answer =

you should do

frama-c -jessie mean.c

and run Z3 on all goals using the GUI. It is advised to split the goals
in parts using "Split" if running Z3 on a whole VC does not work.

= longer answer =

There is no (easy) way to run a given prover on each VC generated by
Jessie/Why3. The reason is that Why3 should not be used using a single
prover like this. By running the Why3 GUI, the user should interact with
the goals, splitting them, try various provers, change the time limit
for some goals, inline some symbols, and generally speaking apply
transformations. The session mechanism of Why3 is there to memoize all
these tasks and replay them easily when modifying the output program.

hope this helps,

- Claude

Le 31/07/2014 16:24, Artem Kalinovsky a ?crit :