[Frama-c-discuss] Queries regarding WP plugin

The exact commands and outputs are as follows:
1. frama-c -wp-print test.c. Output: [kernel] preprocessing with "gcc -C -E
-I.  test.c"
2. frama-c -wp-out wptest test.c. Output: same. wptest is a directory and
after the execution of this command it contains nothing.
3. frama-c -wp-gen test.c. Output: again same.
4. frama-c -wp test.c.
output: [kernel] preprocessing with "gcc -C -E -I.  test.c"
[wp] Running WP plugin...
[wp] Collecting axiomatic usage
[wp] warning: Missing RTE guards
[wp] 1 goal scheduled
[wp] [Qed] Goal typed_main_assert_P : Valid

Please help me to get the proof obligations. I know the gui is not being
installed. But by default gui is enabled according to the configuration
help. I tried using ./configure --enable-gui as well. Then also it is
showing some warnings. The configuration log is attached herewith. Where am
I doing wrong?

Debasmita Lohar
MS Student
Computer Science and Engineering