[Frama-c-discuss] Queries regarding WP plugin

Hello,
I have finally installed frama-c without any configuration error.
But I want to get initial weakest precondition of a
program(simple/complicated). I did not find anything like this in frama-c
(As for small programs it is not generating the proof obligations). I will
look into why3. Thank you for your suggestion.

Debasmita Lohar
MS Student
Computer Science and Engineering
IIT Kharagpur