[Frama-c-discuss] Code proved with Fluorine is more proved with Neon

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Code proved with Fluorine is more proved with Neon
  • From: dmentre at linux-france.org (David MENTRE)
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2014 08:53:24 +0200

Hello,

Le 27/05/2014 10:36, Christophe Garion a ?crit :
> I have some code that was proved with the Fluorine version of Frama-C
> and is no more proved using Neon. A simplified version of the code is
> available in the test_po_time_double_behavior_1.c file.

Everything is proved with -wp-split. Don't ask me why :-) (even if I
think you are on the border line of what Alt-Ergo can prove).

Command line used:
  frama-c-gui -pp-annot -wp-timeout 60  -wp -wp-split
test_po_time_double_behavior_1.c

Best regards,
david