[Frama-c-discuss] Math functions in WP Plugin

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Math functions in WP Plugin
  • From: frank at dordowsky.de (Frank Dordowsky)
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 11:28:53 +0200 (CEST)

I am trying to define logical functions using the mathematical functions
\exp and \floor. The syntactic checks are fine, but when trying to prove
my code with the WP plugin I get the following error messages:

[wp] user error: Builtin \floor(real) not defined
[wp] user error: Builtin \exp(real) not defined
[wp] failure: Logic '\exp' undefined

I have checked the document ACSL Version 1.7 - Implemetation in
Fluorine-20130601, but there is no hint that these functions are not
available. I could not find any information in the WP manual and man
pages. I am using Frama-C Fluorine-20130601 and WP 0.7. What math
functions are recognized by WP? Or is there anything I must do
additionally?