[Frama-c-discuss] Fwd: Frama-C max_sqe question

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Fwd: Frama-C max_sqe question
  • From: Claude.Marche at inria.fr (Claude Marché)
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 17:49:46 +0200

Hi,

The best channel to ask such kind of question is the "Frama-C discuss" list.

The answer is multiple:

* ACSL proposes, afaik, a built-in predicate \num_of for such a purpose

* Anyway, I bet it is not implemented in Frama-C kernel. A fortiori,
plug-ins Jessie and WP do not support it.

* A workaround is to define your own predicate, simulating one way it
could be implemented: see for example

http://toccata.lri.fr/gallery/MullerJava.en.html

or an equivalent in ACSL in the file tests/c/muller.c of the Why 2.34
distribution

Hope this helps,

- Claude