[Frama-c-discuss] Axiomatic Definition of Rounding Function

Hello,

(Currently) Alt-Ergo does not consider that "int" is a subtype of
"real". This is why it says "typing error: real and int cannot be
unified ". This should evolve with our new (experimental) input language
based on SMT2.

A workaround would be to introduce an explicit cast between int and real.

- Mohamed.

--
Senior R&D Engineer, OCamlPro
Research Associate, VALS team, LRI.

Le 19/06/2014 09:19, Frank Dordowsky a ?crit :