[Frama-c-discuss] Aggregate Logic Types

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Aggregate Logic Types
  • From: frank at dordowsky.de (Frank Dordowsky)
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 17:14:50 +0200 (CEST)

Is it possible to declare logic aggregate types using C types? The
implementation notes (ACSL Version 1.7 Implementation in
Fluorine-20130601) seem to indicate that it is possible, but I get a
parsing error when I try the following

/*@ type t_larray = int[3];
     logic t_larray larr = {1,2,3};
*/

If this is not possible, are ghost arrays a good work-around? I try to use
constant arrays to define a piecewise linear logic function.
Thanks in advance
Frank