[Frama-c-discuss] Error on using pp-annot

On Sun, Mar 30, 2014 at 2:50 PM, Frank Dordowsky <frank at strato.de> wrote:

>         frama-c -cpp-extra-args="-nostdinc" -cpp-extra-args="-I `frama-c
> -print-share-path`/libc" -pp-annot -wp -wp-rte constant.c
>
> There are no more warnings now (I skipped these in my previus posting),
> but unfortunately the error remains:
>

> [kernel] preprocessing with "gcc -C -E -I. -I /usr/share/frama-c/libc
> -nostdinc -dD constant.c"
> /usr/include/stdc-predef.h:1:[kernel] user error: unexpected token '/'
> [kernel] user error: skipping file "constant.c" that has errors.
> [kernel] Frama-C aborted: invalid user input.
>
> Is there still a mistake in the command?

There is still something strange, which is that a header from /usr/include
finds itself included when it shouldn't. Considering the name of the file,
"stdc-predef.h", it may be a file that is systematically included before
every pre-processed file, and that is not disabled by -nostdinc. This is
between you and your compiler, I am afraid, but googling for
"stdc-predef.h" produces a list of results the first entry of which is a
webpage containing the line:

As a workaround, the stdc-predef.h preinclude can be disabled with the use
of - ffreestanding

This is the page the above sentence comes from:
http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-4.8/porting_to.html

It seems worth a try.