[Frama-c-discuss] Frama-C Release Neon-20140301

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Frama-C Release Neon-20140301
  • From: jens.gerlach at fokus.fraunhofer.de (Gerlach, Jens)
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 10:39:38 +0000

>> Any idea when this will be available in opam?
>
> It is now, sorry for the delay.
>
> We had problems with one of our dependencies and, when solved, I forgot to pull-request the new package.
>
> Have a nice "opam upgrade?,

Thanks for the upgrade.
The only problem I see is that coq (which I use with WP) does not build with opam under OSX.
There seems to be an issue with clang and the option "-fno-defer-pop"

# clang: error: unknown argument: '-fno-defer-pop' [-Wunused-command-line-argument-hard-error-in-future]
# clang: note: this will be a hard error (cannot be downgraded to a warning) in the future
# make[1]: *** [kernel/byterun/coq_fix_code.o] Error 2
# make: *** [world] Error 2

But I understand that this is more an action item for the Coq people?
As far as I can see, they are aware of the problem but have not provided a solution yet.

Regards

Jens