Frama-C-discuss mailing list archives
This page gathers the archives of the old Frama-C-discuss archives, that was hosted by Inria's gforge before its demise at the end of 2020. To search for mails newer than September 2020, please visit the page of the new mailing list on Renater.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Frama-c-discuss] ACSL grammar missing a rule for predicate?
- Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] ACSL grammar missing a rule for predicate?
- From: cok at frontiernet.net (cok at frontiernet.net)
- Date: Sat, 24 May 2014 18:32:39 -0700 (PDT)
The ACSL grammar in ACSL Version 1.8 Implementation in Neon-20140301 contains rules for the non-terminal 'pred' (Fig. 2.2 and elsewhere) and also uses the non-terminal 'predicate', for example in the requires-clause (and other clause definitions). However, I do not see a definition for 'predicate'. Is 'predicate' supposed to be the same as 'pred' ? - David -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <http://lists.gforge.inria.fr/pipermail/frama-c-discuss/attachments/20140524/223d735c/attachment-0001.html>
- Prev by Date: [Frama-c-discuss] SystemC and time-reliated infromal requirements.
- Next by Date: [Frama-c-discuss] WP RTE mem_access condition is Unknown
- Previous by thread: [Frama-c-discuss] SystemC and time-reliated infromal requirements.
- Next by thread: [Frama-c-discuss] Code proved with Fluorine is more proved with Neon