Frama-C-discuss mailing list archives
This page gathers the archives of the old Frama-C-discuss archives, that was hosted by Inria's gforge before its demise at the end of 2020. To search for mails newer than September 2020, please visit the page of the new mailing list on Renater.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Frama-c-discuss] Floor problem
- Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Floor problem
- From: loic.correnson at cea.fr (Loïc Correnson)
- Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 13:00:23 +0100
- In-reply-to: <CB89306F-14C4-4A47-9E33-CFD720FE0A12@adacore.com>
- References: <546B0A9D.firstname.lastname@example.org> <1E88C471-F214-4BD9-8BE7-68C58EA65A99@cea.fr> <CB89306F-14C4-4A47-9E33-CFD720FE0A12@adacore.com>
Yes, of course! And indeed, the specification from Claude is much better. L. >> It is interesting to notice that WP translates a double d into an int with `to_uint32(truncate (d))`. >> So in your case, you should use a driver directive like: >> ``` >> logic real \floor(real) = "truncate" ; >> ``` >> However, I?m afraid `truncate` is not yet axiomatized completely, but you can provide supplementary axioms about the `truncate` function on your own.
- Prev by Date: [Frama-c-discuss] Floor problem
- Next by Date: [Frama-c-discuss] Installation problem with Neon release
- Previous by thread: [Frama-c-discuss] Floor problem
- Next by thread: [Frama-c-discuss] NSV'15 Call for Papers - Numerical Software Verification