[Frama-c-discuss] my first frama verification

all of the warnings go away in frama-c if I use the parameters
in my ./Frama file (in the tgz).  It seems if I crank up the
slevel high enough, and use the val-split-return-auto
argument, it tries enough paths to know the relation between
the buffer and the sz in each analysis path. very brute force...

I did try a separate version where I fix the size with a define
and then use an external driver program to run frama once with
each size I care about.  Since I am varying over three parameters
(work factor, key size, input buffer size)
there is a big space to cover, and I never ran this analysis fully
to completion, but I suspect it might still be faster than the
13hrs to analyze with the brute force method..

What dead code are you seeing?  Everything in seq.c should
be important and useful.